We finally saw "Black Swan" last night. I love it, of course; I'm a sucker for anything ballet-related (even if I didn't enjoy my classes all the time). These pictures are of Anna Pavlova, who performed a famous solo ballet called "The Dying Swan." I think her costume was the prettiest I've seen!
My mother had a coloring book of famous ballerinas and I loved it so much, she photocopied the pages so I could color them over and over again. The Anna Pavlova page didn't get much coloring, because I liked to leave her costume snowy white.
Anyways, I'm finally back to doing Sunday Best after a little hiatus (weren't the holidays just killer this year?). I hope you enjoy!
- An early '90s flashback featuring Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Is it possible we can remember the future?
- Fabulous travel tips from a jet-setting decorator.
- Forget black nails. Here are spring's trendy nail polishes.
- An incredibly sweet wedding present.
- Great tips for spray-painting furniture.
- Need an excuse to drink more milk? Magic milk straws!