Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Presents!

This was one of those crazy Christmases where I totally made out. I got so much great stuff that I truly couldn't keep track of it all, and I didn't have that sense of disappointment you get sometimes when you didn't get the one thing you really wanted. My family (both old and new) is awesome. I thought I'd highlight some of my gifts that I've mentioned wanting on the blog before (partially so I don't receive duplicates!). 

I received myriad cooking gifts, but I especially loved the super shiny Cuisinart stainless steel pan! 


For my birthday (not Christmas, but what the heck), my sister-in-law bought me the Domino Book of Decorating. One would think that I would now feel okay about getting rid of my Domino archives, but no. I throw away nothing.


My in-laws bought me this beautiful book about decorator Dorothy Draper called "In the Pink," written by her protege Carleton Varney. It's the perfect coffee table book!


Remember this Verabel locket that I blogged about? My super friend Bret ordered it for me! It's become my daily staple; it's the perfect length and I won't lie, I love fiddling with the locket.
And my mom bought me a beautiful bottle of Kate Spade's Twirl perfume (also another one I blogged about), and I've been spritzing it on daily. New perfume has such a power to make you feel glamorous, even when you're headed to the grocery store.

I also got about 4 more books, so my reading is planned for the next three months! I hope you all got something you really wanted!

1 comment:

Laura R. said...

love love love that locket. I was tempted to ask for it too, but then my puzzle piece necklace would have competition and I'm enjoying having a "signature" necklace.