Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions

I honestly can't remember where this picture came from, but it reminded me of the Times Square ball.

This year, I feel like I have more resolutions than ever. Of course, most of them won't be realized, so I'm going to try to focus on just a few:
  1. Better Food Management: I want to be throwing away less food, buying less lunch and making more effort toward eating breakfast.
  2. Basic Sewing Skills: By the end of 2011, I want to be able to sew a button. If I'm really ambitious, pillow covers.
  3. Good Cleaning Habits: Right now, my cleaning habits consist of manic scrubbing when I'm expecting a guest. Otherwise, I live about a step above a college-aged boy.
  4. Trying Things That Scare Me: This includes food items (mushrooms!), projects (making a headboard!) and big stuff (figuring out a savings plan).
I'm happy to have something as big as the wedding out of the way, but since I became a Mrs., I've been preoccupied with ideas about new projects to tackle. What are you hoping to accomplish this year?

No comments: