I find myself often thinking about this fashion editor, Mary Kate Steinmiller, and her adorable shrunken sweaters + circle skirts. I've been hunting for a great circle skirt, but I think that's one trend that hasn't quite trickled down to the mall yet. Still, loving the look! On to the links:
- These icebreaker tags would work for all social functions!
- Love that could have been.
- What do people give to thrift stores across the U.S.?
- I love mixing white and wood, and these cake stands are gorgeous!
- A pitch-perfect satire of design culture + hipster Portland.
- Awesome site that gives you an idea of scale compared to where you live.
- Would it be better to live in the U.S. or France? This site might help you decide!
- Incredibly helpful homeowner tips in wake of a fire.