Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Best v.11

This week was celebrity doppelganger week on Facebook. I got Natalie Wood, which is ridiculous, but I'll take it. She was one of my faves; if you've never seen it, rent "Splendor in the Grass" post-haste.
  • Check out these adorable alphabet rings I saw on Cup of Jo this week.
  • In case you missed it, a breathtaking performance of "Hallelujah" by Justin Timberlake and former MMC castmate (all grown up!!) Matt Morris.
  • And while we're at it, a classic MMC clip, featuring JT, Ryan Gosling and JC Chasez (of NSYNC).
  • I want this hipster memory game, also seen on Cup of Jo.
  • How stylish is this laptop cover disguised as a book?
  • In memory of JD Salinger, walk in the shoes of Holden Caulfield.
  • The captions are hilarious at Unhappy Hipsters, a blog tracking shots of dreary looking hipsters staring out the windows of their amazing Swedish homes.

No comments: