Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Best v.8


I watched Baby Boom for the first time yesterday and was struck by how ahead of its time it seemed ... a Wall Street woman quitting the rat race to make organic baby food. If it weren't so classic, I'd suggest it's ripe for a remake, maybe starring someone like Reese Witherspoon. She plays tight-ass very well.

Anyways, here's the Sunday Best:
  • A really hot royal portrait. When is Prince William gonna ever get married anyway? That's going to be the wedding of a century, for serious.
  • A vintage dress + pomegranates + anemones = a gorgeous garden wedding.
  • If I had somewhere to put it, I'd buy this midcentury cabinet in a second.
  • I'm seriously, seriously coveting these sheets from West Elm.
  • Perfectly tailored shirts, made by a pair of Virginians (one of whom happens to be the son of my college's president).

No comments: