The always charming Frank Sinatra, in 1965
We are having great fun stuffing our faces and chugging beer with our good friends Holly and Arthur, so I'll have a fun update tomorrow about all the spots we hit in Hampton Roads. In the meantime, enjoy the spring forward with this fun and fascinating links:
- A creative movie promotion: stock photos.
- Even Marilyn Manson can be embarrassed by his dad.
- Vintage dress patterns reimagined with contemporary captions.
- The Dress inspires a moving ad campaign.
- This NY Times endorsement of La Croix water is like my life story.
- A thoughtful piece about girl-on-girl hate.