Lovely, lovely seas of ruffles from backstage at Giambattista Valli. Found here.
It's officially official: summer's halfway over. In response, I'm trekking out to any beach that will have me, soaking up the sun even when it's hiding behind the clouds and trying to wear sandals every day. When did I become such a summer addict? Who knows, but it's the promise that it will go away that makes it so sweet.
- A teenager takes a selfie with a couple billionaires.
- Jack Antonoff is delightfully neurotic.
- A model's perspective of fashion week.
- Fellow LOST fans: surprising trivia about our favorite show.
- One mom insists Lands End stop gender stereotyping.
- In praise of broads. I can't wait to be one!
- Walter White in space.
- Did you guys know Ezra Pound was kinda hot?