A young Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I was reminded this week that she's the best.
Did everyone have a wonderful Fourth? We did, and managed to make it out to the beach again today. I've never been so addicted to the beach as I am this summer, but I'm loving it! Here are some of my favorite links I stumbled upon this week:
- Jenny Slate's tips for getting over stage fright. My personal tip: Pretend no one is ever going to see you/hear you and act like you're truly just with friends.
- Joanna's brilliant parenting tips for easing sibling rivalry.
- He's at it again. Guy Fieri's hilarious new menu (this one's not even a joke!).
- Miss or Ms? How about Doctor.
- The story behind yada yada yada.
- Great idea! Ice Cream Cocktails.
- Fascinating contact sheets from famous photographs.
- A turn-of-the-century costume party.
- Heartbreaking obituary a mother wrote after her son committed suicide.
- I went YouTube deep-diving the other day and found this great piece on the choreography of Jerome Robbins.
- How to make friends as an adult.
- A big new step for Ira Glass and This American Life.