Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Best v.196

Amazing vintage glass chandelier/sculpture by artist Joel Otterson

I don't seem to have much to blog about lately, do I? It's probably because I haven't been too adventurous cooking-wise lately, just relying on old favorites, and I haven't been too inventive or creative at home these days. But I've come to believe in quality not quantity when it comes to blogs, and I hope you agree! Here are some favorite links I came across this week:
  • A peek into the home of the tech industry.
  • Watch the U.S. get settled on this handy dandy growth chart.
  • One writer devoted a lot of time trying to find out what happened to Patsey, the character portrayed by Lupita Nyong'o. See what she found.
  • And while we're at it, check out Junior Nyong'o's Instagram. He's America's favorite younger brother of the moment.
  • Stars posed beside their younger selves. Fascinating!
  • Incredible historic photos.
  • Anything can be a meme, including a tweet about a conference call.
  • A peek behind the ancient tradition of gathering honey in Bhutan.
  • An on-the-money True Detective parody.
  • Awesome behind-the-scenes peek into the Oscars from Jennifer Lawrence's BFF.
  • My friend Christi's hilarious story about finding out her marriage was invalid due to paperwork.
  • A teaser for the final season of Mad Men. Sniff sniff! I'll miss it so bad.

No comments: