Amazing vintage glass chandelier/sculpture by artist Joel Otterson
I don't seem to have much to blog about lately, do I? It's probably because I haven't been too adventurous cooking-wise lately, just relying on old favorites, and I haven't been too inventive or creative at home these days. But I've come to believe in quality not quantity when it comes to blogs, and I hope you agree! Here are some favorite links I came across this week:
- A peek into the home of the tech industry.
- Watch the U.S. get settled on this handy dandy growth chart.
- One writer devoted a lot of time trying to find out what happened to Patsey, the character portrayed by Lupita Nyong'o. See what she found.
- And while we're at it, check out Junior Nyong'o's Instagram. He's America's favorite younger brother of the moment.
- Stars posed beside their younger selves. Fascinating!
- Incredible historic photos.
- Anything can be a meme, including a tweet about a conference call.
- A peek behind the ancient tradition of gathering honey in Bhutan.
- An on-the-money True Detective parody.
- Awesome behind-the-scenes peek into the Oscars from Jennifer Lawrence's BFF.
- My friend Christi's hilarious story about finding out her marriage was invalid due to paperwork.
- A teaser for the final season of Mad Men. Sniff sniff! I'll miss it so bad.