It's my favorite day of the year! Oscar time! We've had guests the past couple days, so I've been running around, but I have officially completed my ballot and as always, will be tweeting here.
- Oscar fashion history chart.
- A reminder: most of us don't know what it's like to be a teacher.
- Presidents who paint.
- Two brilliant parents concocted an amazing allowance sanction system.
- The fairy tale story behind an Oscar-winning best song.
- A humorous chat with Gene Weingarten about lady landscaping.
- Incredibly accurate take on what it's like to be an only child.
- An amazing mom and daughter create fashion from paper. Love this!