Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Today I Like ... Pastel Palette

Pastels, when deployed appropriately, can look like heaven; like color with sugar and cream. When used wrong, it conjures memories of Laura Ashley Easter dresses. Lately, they're just feeling so right, like this lovely Dior ad from a few years back.

Or this gorgeous Vanity Fair cover I loved so much...ballet pink and peach and seaglass. Who knew they could look so chic when paired with neutrals?

I've been loving this shell pink nail color from Revlon, and I'm back to wearing Essie's Turquoise and Caicos on my toes. Forget neon; I'm moving on to muted tones. (I say that now, but neon and summer just feel so right!)

Get the Look
Pastels for Spring


  1. Sweet lavender bag, $108 at Asos.
  2. Yellow studs, $10 here.
  3. Perfect green Keds, $40.
  4. Patent leather T-straps in perfect ballet pink, $56 at Topshop.
  5. Mint green purse, $278 at Kate Spade.
  6. Baby blue polish, $8.

No comments: