Coco Chanel hanging out with Salvador Dali, via Awesome People Hanging Out Together.
Since I missed last week, this week's Sunday Best is a little link-heavy, but I promise they're all great! I'm enjoying a long weekend before I start my new job! Wish me luck!
- A really great profile of Lilly Pulitzer.
- Frank Rich captures what it's like to work in news these days compared to a couple decades ago.
- New to me: Bill Murray joins some fans for a slow-mo walking shot.
- Six amazing WWII discoveries made in the past two decades.
- Mad Men's token objects, today.
- One photographer captures gender marketing to kids.
- I LOL'd at the blog about why this guy's son is crying.
- Amazing photos of Native Americans from a century ago.
- Incredible feature from the NY Times following up on a 40-year-old crime.
- I want to go to all of these amazing places.