Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Best v.152

Young, super hip Lauren Bacall from here.

Today is an exciting day because I'm going to my very first professional baseball game in Washington, D.C.! I'm not a big baseball person, but I do love Americana and long-held traditions, so I think it will be really fun.
  • The stars of iconic photographs.
  • The 20 most hated celebrities.
  • What happens when you combine one of the most hated celebs with a hated character: Joffrey Bieber.
  • France gifts the president insane swag.
  • You're welcome: first clip from the new season of Arrested Development.
  • A Paris apartment preserved for 70 years untouched.
  • Kate Middleton on the set of Hogwarts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just when I thought I couldn't love Kate Middleton anymore... She's precious.