- Bestever lamb baby mat, $50 at Bloomingdales.
- Aden + Anais "flying dog" sleep swaddle, $25.
- Peter Rabbit footed onesie, $30 at Gap.
- Striped lion jams, $18 at Gap.
- Knitted carrot rattle, $38 at J.Crew.
- Classic polka dot dress, $45 at Nordstrom.
- Minnetonka baby moccasins, $20 at J.Crew.
- Storage basket, $89 at Land of Nod.
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Off the Registry: Baby Gift Ideas
When it comes to shopping for baby showers, I find it nearly impossible to stick to the registry. It's all so...practical. And that means the parents-to-be really need that stuff, but it's not nearly as fun to buy as itty bitty shoes or comfy cozy stuffed bunnies. So if you have the room in your budget, I suggest buying one of each: one thing off the registry and one thing that's just for fun, probably overpriced and frivolous, but so cute it makes you squee. That's my happy place; here's some suggestions I found!