Friday, October 7, 2011

This time last year, Sean and I were two days away from getting married. I was basically losing my mind, frantically printing out programs, checking flight schedules to know who to pick up when, making cookies, packing my overnight bag. It was craziness, but so exciting.

Today, we're reliving it all over again because Sean's Best Man and truly lifelong friend Arthur is getting married tomorrow. It's kind of fun...I'm pretty excited I get to celebrate my anniversary by celebrating our close friends' love! We're going to North Carolina for the wedding, and taking a little anniversary vacay to Asheville, so posting will be sporadic (although I do have a post planned for our actual anniversary).


Sean and Arthur at our ceremony; I was coming down the aisle, so to speak.


When it came time to throw the bouquet, I pointed at Holly and said "It's yours!" and then tossed. She jumped up for it like a football player and I reacted with my own little touchdown dance! It was awesome!


Congratulations Arthur and Holly! We're looking forward to years and years of friendship. We love you!



No comments: