Is it wrong to be coveting the evil lair of the bad guy? We saw "X-Men: First Class" last weekend and I couldn't take my eyes off the sleek interiors of Kevin Bacon's villain Sebastian Shaw. It was like a throwback to the Bond baddies, full of white and silver and velvet and cravats. I could easily imagine creating a bachelor pad out of this inspiration!
Get the Look
- Get the Goyard-inspired metallic wallpaper from Osborne and Little.
- A schemer needs good lighting to cast shadows, like the Sphere Lamp, $100 at West Elm.
- Groovy pendant lighting by Jonathan Adler, $253 at CSN.
- A curvy sofa makes it easier to cozy up to your evil henchladies. This vintage Vladimir Kagan design fits the bill.
- Once your plan for world domination is complete, relax against pillows from Dwell Studio: the Dotted Trellis pillow and the Metallic Masala pillow look perfect. $62 and $48.