Photo by Norman Parkinson.
Summer was made for nostalgics like me. Everyone becomes a kid again — trying to catch lightning bugs, licking ice cream cones as fast as you can, going to the movies every week because THE summer movie has just come out. I don't like being hot, and I've never particularly liked shorts, but I do love summer.
- Revenge letters from fired journalists.
- D-Day in color, photos rarely seen.
- Anthropologie's Facebook has amazing recipes from Donna Hay.
- Did you think Bradley Cooper was just a lame grown-up frat guy? Watch him speak fluent French.
- Fabulous commercials about the Yankee/Red Sox rivalry, starring Alec Baldwin and John Krasinski.
- Keri Russell married her contractor, and has the beautiful home to show for it.
- I love this dinner questionnaire that helps you find a dish that will please all picky eaters.
- A place to dump our first-world problems: White whine.
- I'm in love with Rachel's homemade sleeping bag. I really need to learn to sew!