Design*Sponge featured amazing quartz and herkimer jewelry by Better Late Than Never and I am head-over-heels in love. I was a complete dork over gems when I was in middle school and I am not exaggerating to say the gem room at the New York Museum of Natural History is one of my all-time favorite places in the world. This jewelry totally captures that spirit of discovery!
- People revisit the locales of previous snapshots in Dear Photograph.
- For journalists like me who will someday pine for the smell of our youth, I present the NY Times candle.
- This awesome website helps you find new books similar to your favorites.
- The new blogging It Girls.
- The conversations you have when you've got gray hair in your twenties. (I can't lie, I've plucked out a few!)
- For $50,000, you can rent Bruce Wayne's clocktower apartment.
- The secrets to creating and maintaining a terrarium.