We saw "Hanna" this weekend and I loved it. It was just a cool, cool movie, with a good plotline, good script, great cast and great visuals. It moved seamlessly through different terrains and I left feeling like I wanted to dress simultaneously like a cutthroat 17-year-old assassin and a stringent CIA agent. I totally recommend the movie for a good time.
Get the Look
- In her Arctic forest home, Hanna wears oversized Army jackets. Translate the look with Elizabeth and James' belted jacket, on sale for $177.75 at The Outnet.
- We're a bit past the season, but no "Hanna" look would be complete without a fur vest, $157.97 at Piperlime.
- Polish up on Grimm's Fairy Tales.
- Remember Hanna's travels in Morocco with a hanging lantern, $10.09.
- Capture Cate Blanchett's CIA Agent chic in this tie-knot blouse, $54 at ASOS.
- Cate wears some very conservative Prada pumps in the movie. I'm a bit more inclined toward this shiny pair, $450 at Bluefly.
- Get in the Moroccan spirit in this fabulous tunic, $220 at LemLem.