My friend Pat pinned a photo by Gary Winogrand, who did amazing street photography in the 60s. See more of his awesome pictures here.
Because I skipped Sunday Best last week, I am overflowing with delicious linkage for you today! Without further ado:
- Inspirational words about risk-taking.
- Could you eat dinner in the sky, looking down? I couldn't.
- The Project Runway contestants designed their own gowns for Kate Middleton.
- A guide to creating the perfect cheese plate.
- Love neutrals, but crave some color in your decor? Here's a guide to injecting color.
- Hilarious photos of superfans meeting their idols.
- Speaking of street style, check out the most stylish babies.
- Cooking with Rock Stars. Nuff said.
- Tiny giraffe live feed. Srsly.
- Jeff Bridges has an awesome personal site!
- The weirdest, most inexplicably interesting black and white photos collected at Black and WTF.