Today, I'm admiring hat storage in fabulous homes. Remember when men regularly donned chic chapeaus? Nope, I don't either, but I love to fantasize about it. These clever fashion-as-decor hats belong to Tom Wolfe, up top, and Herve Pierre, below. Both homes have been documented on The Selby.
- Breathtaking glass sculptures. I'm dying over the ombre birds.
- Okay, I seriously want a jambox.
- Silver leaf, adding simple elegance to the home.
- Holiday hairsdos.
- Closet Visit is like a street-style meets home decor blog. Super fabulous.
- Butter nailpolish is popping up everywhere these days. Fabulous colors!