Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Paper Wreath Completed!

I finished the wreath last night once I'd replenished my hot glue stick supply. All I had to do was add some extra ruffles and fill in some of the holes. I have to say, it does look pretty fabulous.


We're going to do the rest of our decorating tomorrow night, and I'm very excited. I've been feeling so left out in the neighborhood!

Unfortunately, we aren't getting a real tree this year like we did last year. We are going to be out of town almost every weekend of the holidays, plus our neighborhood doesn't provide any recycling services and the city won't pick it up. I'm sad to say we might not have a real tree until we live in a real house...that's motivation to save right there!

5 comments:

Annissa said...

Your wreath is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! You're so crafty. The neighbors will be jealous.

Amber said...

I was frankly a little nervous the neighbors will think I'm silly!

The Madd Crafter said...

That looks awesome! Did you hang it up like I told you I saw how Martha suggested to?

Amber said...

I did! I told Sean as I was doing it that you told that would be the best way!