Jen's Artichoke Dip
- 1 can of medium artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Drain, rinse, pat, dry and chop the artichoke hearts.
- Mix artichoke hearts with mayonnaise and cheese.
- Place mixture in a pretty baking dish and sprinkle top with paprika and if you like, extra cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve with Fritos.
Seriously. We devoured this at the Outer Banks and I kept coming back for more at our wine club holiday party. It's easy peasy and everyone will ask for the recipe!