Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lanvin at H&M

Have you guys gotten a lookie-loo at the Lanvin for H&M line yet? I've had these pictures hanging out on my desktop for a week, and finally remembered to post them!
I DIE for this dress! It might be a little too glamorous for most of our holiday parties, but c'mon, let's live a little!



For those of you who don't know, Alber Elbaz is a fantastical genius, who seems to always know exactly what every girl wants in her closet. The full selection will be available in stores on Nov. 20 in the U.S. and Canada, and it also includes some lovely dinner jackets for the fellas and plenty of fun costume jewelry.

2 comments:

Tallulah Bankrobber said...

I thought of you when I saw this. So cute!
http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Dresses/Royal+Reef+Dress

Amber said...

loooove. I also love that super sparkly 50's style dress they have.