Remember when I posted my favorite links on Sundays? Those were good times. Since I was traveling and forgot to set my entry to post last Sunday, this is the quite delayed one from last week.
Anyway, these peonies were the loveliest I've ever seen, and a gift from Sean's sister. She picked them up at Whole Foods; if I were getting married this weekend, I'd pop by there, tie a ribbon around it and call it my wedding bouquet.
- In moments of darkness, we need some light. With that spirit, I present a fake BP Twitter feed.
- I spent half the week reading Eddie Ross' DIY advice.
- A history of abs.
- Just when he thought he'd cemented his rep as a genius, Orson Welles' drunk commercial resurfaces.
- A happy gift for a favorite blogger.
- It's all in the name: Giant Bat Farts.
- LEGO printer. That's all I gotta say.