If...they...could...see me now!
Busy times in the Kennedy household, but nothing too fun to report! Just housework, garden work, and even a little work work. Here are some great links that kept me interested this week:
- A hilarious satire of those get rid of clutter books.
- Hurrah for millions of free antique illustrations.
- How to provide sympathy for the grieving.
- The evolution of the artist.
- An amazing thank you letter Albert Camus wrote to his teacher.
- This parody of VICE is so dead-on, it slayed me.
- What a hero! Barber gives free haircuts to children who read him stories.
- The things we'll miss if we aren't looking at our phones.
- Oh no! Minions are now being used as drug minions.
- Another hero! The man who posed as a Target employee to troll haters of the new gender-neutral branding.
- More good satire: Ayn Rand's version of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
- A real life Stringer Bell in prison.
- Helpful alternatives to hurtful words.
- Obama's summer sex list.
- A little extra from Inside Out.
- Sometimes, women should give fucks.