Painting by Margaret Kilgallen
This weekend had some excitement; I attended the first Diner En Blanc in Hampton Roads! More on that tomorrow, but it was fun to dress up and be fancy with a bunch of other people who wanted to do the same thing! It was like finding a tribe. Here are the best links I read this week:
- An amazing story about a true love triangle that includes a ghost.
- I found Elizabeth Warren's speech about womens' health stirring.
- Why we need older women at work. I've had lots of great older lady mentors!
- With a new video game, anyone can feel the pressure of writing on deadline.
- Scumbag Baby Boomer made me LOL and SMH.
- The CIA's surprising grammar police.
- Hilarious take on what the Wishbone pitch meeting was like. I loved that show!
- Internet trolling I can get behind.
- Saving for later: Momofuku's cornflake chocolate cookie recipe.
- Incredible reverse graffiti created through power-washing!
- When I make it to Provence, I'm going to this hotel full of art!
- An ode to Kate Mara's terrible wig.
- One teacher is exploring how bad-at-math students think. Where was he when I was a kid?!
- How to project power.