I told Sean today that it feels like we're trapped in a freaky friday where I complained so much about feeling like I do everything around the house, that God cursed Sean with an injury that made me see how much he really did! I learned how to mow the lawn this weekend — truly, I'd never mowed a lawn before — and I'm completely beat. I've also been doing the dishes (another Sean job), laundry (a me job), cleaning (me job), cooking (me job) and playing nurse. I have a LOT more respect for caretakers whose relatives have much more serious injuries or illnesses.
Whew. All of that said, I've seen lots of great and interesting links all about the internets in the past week or so, and I'd love to share:
- The powerful testimonies of the women assaulted by Bill Cosby.
- The wonderfully cheap way to clean makeup sponges.
- Proof our moms were right: the cool kids don't stay cool.
- A painfully funny take on friendship.
- Amazing! A new Dr. Seuss book is on its way.
- The stories behind the lingo in Clueless.
- Looking forward to listening to the surprise Wilco album.
- A great and weird meme: Pride and Prejudice + The Onion.
- I dare you not to laugh at Twinkle Tush.
- An engagement photo shoot between a man and his burrito.
- Hilarious "celebrity sighting" photos.