Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Best v.244


It's the end of Mad Men, you guys. My favorite show, possibly ever. It's the show I was always waiting for, and I've just been wallowing in grief but enjoying to the TV marathon quite a bit. I think once it ends, I might actually keep rewatching. In case you need a distraction on this hot, hot Sunday, here's my favorite links of the week:
  • From TED talks: the best body language tips for a talk to go over well.
  • I can't even explain it, but this video about an engaged couple aging with makeup made me cry!
  • Why you should start doing things alone.
  • The best advice column about finding a passion I've ever seen.
  • The true culprits behind deflategate.
  • If you watch Game of Thrones and you think like I do, here's some theories on how on Earth Grey Worm is gonna have sex.
  • David Letterman, shameless flirt.
  • Bleachers delivers an awesome Kanye cover.
  • Famous folks' favorite Mad Men moments. (My top 3? When Don and Peggy have the night alone at the office; the Lawn Mower incident; and when Don & Betty have sex at camp.)
  • Spots in Europe where a degree can be earned for much less than in the U.S.
  • Frida Kahlo's incredible wardrobe.
  • Our terrible emails acted out in real life.
  • And ICYMI, the incredible moment The Edge took a tumble. I laughed and laughed.

No comments: