The Barefoot Child, Mary Cassatt
For the second week in a row, I almost forgot to post my Sunday Best! No good excuse except that I've been enjoying reading on my Sunday afternoons and when I get into a book, there's no greater feeling than falling down the rabbit hole. That said, here's a rabbit hole just for you: my favorite links of the week!
- Famous chefs spill about cooking inspiration from their moms.
- A mother's day commercial that made me ugly cry.
- All about my favorite couple at the Met Ball: Cher and Marc Jacobs.
- Harry Carey lives!
- Stephen Merchant kills it on Lip Sync Battle.
- Cute idea! Sew fun patches on your elbow sleeves.
- Tina Fey is a goddess.
- All the things people steal from the White House.
- What it's like to be best friends with Amy Poehler.
- Poor Bradley Cooper and his terrible caricature.
- Famous artists' palettes.
- And finally, the must-read of the week: the New York Times devastating account of what happens to the women who work at nail salons.