X-ray of a robot, by Brendan Fitzpatrick
It's been a little rainy and gray here this weekend, which is perfect for forced relaxation. That doesn't mean we've done nothing, however; we went to see "Guardians of the Galaxy," which was surprisingly funny, and I got a haircut and we enjoyed lunch at Gosport Tavern in Portsmouth. Success all around!
- Photos show what's left from WWII in the German forests.
- There is a Lego beach covered in legos washed ashore!
- Untouched recordings by Bob Dylan have been discovered.
- Women listening to men throughout art history. Let's reverse this!
- Misty Copeland proves ballet is a sport.
- Cute! A couple finds a picture of themselves 11 years before they met.
- Vintage celebrity MySpace pages will give you flashbacks!
- What a shuttle launch looks like from space.
- The struggle is real for us ladies.
- I'm obsessed with Molly Hatch's painted china installation at the High Museum.