The amazing Molly Hatch placing one of her china installations.
Sorry for the late posting! It's been quite a busy Sunday for me, with a little work and a little fun. But if you're a football season widow like me, I've got plenty of link distraction right here for ya:
- Share this link with anyone who doubts most women experience sexual harassment.
- One photographer re-costumes classic movie heroines with fall 2014 fashion.
- Celebrity couples that are social media mavens.
- A hilarious lady-centric spin on Cards Against Humanity.
- A wonderful remembrance of Robin Williams and what it was like to work with him.
- What happens when you quit liking on Facebook.
- Jake Johnson's true talent: acting drunk.
- Legendary progeny: Audrey Hepburn's granddaughter photographed by Richard Avedon's grandson.
- Ever feel like everyone in Northwest Florida is from Pennsylvania or Long Island. You're not imagining it: check out this cool migration map.
- Nicole Richie, the voice of our generation.