I have been the worst blogger these days, but I like to imagine absence makes the heart grow fonder? We have been buried under snow for the past two weeks (a truly rare occurrence in Tidewater Virginia) and absolutely OBSESSED and preoccupied with finding a new home. Nothings really wrong with our current place, but when you get the itch, it demands to be scratched. We've been touring some places, seen some great stuff and some not-so-great stuff, and it's generally all we've been thinking or talking about. This is a weird crossroads to have reached; no reason to move, per se, except a desire to switch it up. Thank you for bearing with me!
- What happens if you try to bum rush Jim Cantore.
- One woman tries dressing like Beyonce at work.
- Susan Sontag's 10 rules of parenting.
- Anna Kendrick geeks out over meeting Beyonce.
- Every trick Harvey Weinstein has pulled in Oscar campaigns.
- A Full House reunion on Jimmy Fallon.
- What happens to clothes left at the dry cleaners.
- Life advice from Tami Taylor.
- A musical ode to Craigslist's missed connections.