I'm still hard at work collaging! Something about winter just brings out the crafty in me. Spent most of the day cutting and gluing and watching House of Cards...perfect lazy (yet productive!) Sunday.
Here are my favorite links of the week:
- A former Lego ad star speaks out about its new attitude toward gendered toys.
- What it feels like to place fourth at the Olympics.
- This is so stupid it's awesome.
- Can't help but laugh at the Shoshi Games.
- An artist has reinvented the door!
- A guide to dating Seinfeld.
- The greatest school closing announcement ever.
- Why writers are the worst about procrastinating.
- How to close the gap between your ability and your taste: keep working at it.
- Just another way the Canadians are kicking ass at the Olympics.
- Stars, they're just like us and take horrible class photos.