Diamond pinata by Prospect Goods.
Are you ready to celebrate the New Year? I am! 2013 wasn't awful, but we had a lot of family deaths, pain for our friends who went through tough stuff and in general, have felt a lot of stress and angst about what's next for us (seriously...we have no idea where we want to live. It's ridiculous). So I'm hoping 2014 brings some sweet resolutions, love and happiness for our friends and family. We're just now getting ready to go celebrate the holidays a bit late with Sean's family, so bear with my prolonged radio silence!
- The clever Standard Hotel turned guest comments into a calendar.
- The incredible news photos of the year.
- One couple took the same holiday portrait for 40 years.
- A touching story about a man whose job is to make hospitalized kids happy.
- An Ohio man took 50 homeless people out for a holiday dinner.
- Proof 2013's country hits all sounded the same.
- What it feels like to go from being bullied to walking in the Victoria's Secret fashion show.
- Doctoral candidates poke fun at their thesis topics in one sentence.
- What life was like for 80s kids before everyone got concerned about safety!
- An adorable old couple celebrates their anniversary with an Up-themed photo shoot.
- The funniest news bloopers of 2013.
- The cutest best friends: Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan.
- Kathleen Hanna is awesome.