The Kennedys celebrating a White House Christmas. Picture from here.
We're having a fun and busy weekend, but I'm so happy to be bundled up in PJs and Irish sweaters during this cold rainy day! I'm working on wrapping gifts and signing holiday cards today. Yay for lazy Sundays!
- Children touchingly recite the words of Nelson Mandela.
- NPR explores how to make a T-shirt.
- A Rembrandt painting comes to life.
- The NY Times guide to the best books and NPR's book guide.
- A new study finds couples should trust their guts.
- A child's letter to Santa proves the power of Amazon.
- The chemistry of cookies.
- I LOL'd at this take-down of modern holiday cards.
- 2013's best band names.
- I always look forward to Garden & Gun's Made in the South awards.
- A new bra can tell women when they're stressed. Just what we always needed.
- Benedict Cumberbatch wants to take your clothes off.
- When to be a mean mommy.
- Throw some money at this Kickstarter for a Jane Austen role-playing virtual game!