"Networks of Light" by Hana Hillerova, available at 1st Dibs
I've had such a nice, relaxing weekend after such a busy few weeks. I'm gearing up for my Super Bowl — the Oscars — next weekend and also tackling some sewing projects (finally!!). This was such a crazy news week, between the Russian meteor, the disaster cruise and Oscar Pistorius. I can't lie, I spent much of the week catching up on Fashion Week slide shows. Here are my favorite links from the week:
- The Russian meteor does the Harlem Shake.
- An honest trailer for The Notebook.
- This made me laugh out loud: the way you picture NPR reporters vs. how they really look.
- How man-stealing girls in the band Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie still manage to be friends.
- I'm obsessed with these beatmaker website that makes me feel like the next Calvin Harris.
- The Atlantic agrees with me: House of Cards almost seems TOO believable.
- And speaking of House of Cards, the NY Times delves into the phenomenon of watching shows in marathons.
- Of all the fashion shows so far, Jenny Packham's was one of my faves. So glamorous!