Warhol and Basquiat at Indochine, by Jean-Philippe Delhomme
After having a go-go January so far, I was so relieved to just be a total and complete couch potato this weekend. Sean and I watched a bunch of movies and enjoyed a snow day on Friday. I got caught up on the DVR. It was blissful. Here are some links I enjoyed this week:
- Looking at before-they-were-stars photos never gets old. The Rachel Maddow one will blow your mind!
- A new app allows you to be a couch potato and a social butterfly at the same time.
- The new Internet Explorer commercial is brilliant, even if it won't make me abandon my Chrome.
- A walk down Facebook memory lane.
- I love that our First Lady has so much sass.
- How good are you at deciphering facial expressions? I only missed one!
- A tumblr shows the dark side of Facebook's new graph search.