It finally feels like summertime, and that has me fantasizing about summer parties. I can't wait to have a backyard someday, but in the meantime, I have my eye on Anna Bond's gorgeous collaboration with BHLDN on this sweet tablecloth, $78. I don't even have a rectangular table, but such small obstacles can be overcome, right? lol
I had a great weekend, which I'll tell you more about tomorrow, but for now, here are some of my favorite links from the past week.
- As a big-chested lady, I found this article about a new book on the science of boobs fascinating. Might have to add that one to my Kindle!
- What's more calming than a manatee?
- Found via Cup of Jo, a primary schooler's cafeteria food blog.
- Should a quarterback be allowed to set paper airplane records?
- Brands you thought were indies.
- Random feud of the week: Jack White vs. Guinness World Records.
- Sometimes head injuries reveal new talents.
- Epic bad texts after a first date.
- Will Smith reprising our favorite theme song.