The funny thing about summer is that it's really just 3-4 months (depending on where you live), but for whatever reason, you always feel like you need to buy new swimsuits, new totes, new hats, new beach towels, new sandals, etc. And why not? It's your uniform for the summer!
I did a little damage at Target, but here's some items I'd love to be droppin' dollas on (if I didn't have a dentist appointment in my near future...):
- Hammock, $70 by etsy seller Veronica Colindres.
- Clear beach bag, $20 at H&M
- Ombre swimsuit, $178 at Bloomingdales.
- Mademoiselle beach towel, $30 at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- English garden bench, $278.60 at Terrain.
- Good Nacht lantern kit, $14 at BHLDN.
- Beach House beeswax votives, $14 at BHLDN
- The New Black ombre polish, $22 at Sephora.