Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today I Like ... The Artist





Have you seen The Artist? We saw it this weekend and it was completely charming. The leading man, Jean Dujardin, looks like Gene Kelly with Clark Gable's mustache, which is to say he looks like my dream man. His leading lady, Berenice Bejo, lives up to her character's name of Peppy. It left me wanting to charleston my way down city sidewalks and with more than a small hankering for a Jack Russell Terrier.

Get the Look
The Artist




Get Peppy's look with a smart little cloche hat, a demure boyish day dress and a glitzy night dress (in this fantasy world, we'd be buying Marc Jacobs' gold lame), sparkly dangly earrings and headbands, modern t-strap shoes and a swipe of burgundy lipstick. Perfect look for spring weddings, or a trip to New York's Jazz Age Lawn Party.


2 comments:

gina -mom said...

Ooooooooo!...I like!...

Bret said...

I spent the entire movie in awe of Berenice's incredible beauty, verve, and breasts. Couldn't have loved "The Artist" more.