I've never pre-ordered a book in my life, but I pre-ordered two this week! Grace Bonney and crew at Design Sponge have been hard at work at their first book, and Deborah Needleman, former editor of Domino and now with the Wall Street Journal, has her own book about imperfect decorating coming out, too.
- Tell little girls they're smart before you say they're pretty.
- Google's new project What Do You Love has the potential to be awesome.
- I seriously want this backyard office. It looks like a contemporary Hobbit hut!
- Oh the irony! "To Catch a Predator Host" caught cheating.
- Audrey Hepburn's screen test.
- Why do we use so many exclamation points in emails? I won't lie, I judge the folks who use more than a few!
- I want one of you to have a Jazz Age-inspired wedding and remember to invite me!
Have a very happy Fourth full of grilled food, fireworks and friends!