We saw this charming photo of Picasso on the beach at the Picasso exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts yesterday. The exhibit features works from the Musee National Picasso in Paris, and the works span his entire life. It was a great exhibit, but PACKED, so get there early or late to try to miss the crowds. The exhibit closes May 15.
- Barbie's dreamhouse, Fred Flintstone's home and a 2001 Space Odyssey apartment. Just a few of the coolest pop culture-inspired home.
- Just like in Up!, this house is flying away.
- Confetti is great, but here are the real party necessities.
- I'm obsessed with watercolors lately, so I'm loving these watercolor tees.
- Brilliant! A recoiling extension cord built into the wall.
- This artist finds poetry in newspapers.
- I love looking at real estate, and this is a great round-up of the worst MLS photos.
- I am almost certainly going to make these ombre napkins someday.
- Covet! Chanel's new graphite nail polish.