I stumbled upon these lovely pottery pieces by Maggie Weldon, found here. She presses vintage and antique pieces of lace into her ceramics to make these lovely bowls, plates and trays. Wouldn't they make a lovely wedding gift?
- How to catch a hipster.
- Party invitations that get the party started.
- The NY Times created this amazing DIY Cooking Handbook.
- Apparently, Australia had the most shockingly elegant mugshots from the 1920s.
- How to have a crush.
- Turn hardware store sockets into an amazing DIY chandelier.
- Preppy is back. Tips for wearing polos without looking boring.
- Not sure when to give photo credit? A handy dandy guide from Design Sponge.