Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Money Money Money Money


The song stuck in my head these days: "Money" from Cabaret. It certainly makes the world go 'round!

Omigosh you guys. We are officially 58 days away from the wedding and we've officially reached the part of wedding planning where you drop $300 there and $500 on that as if it's nothing. It is stressful, but I don't think you need me to tell you that.

Our recent purchases include:
  • Sean's suit
  • Sean's ring
  • My ring
  • Plane ticket for wedding photographer (my good friend)
  • Hotel room for wedding photographer
  • Hotel room for me (night before and day of wedding)
  • Wedding invitations
  • Wedding day underwears
  • Wedding day make-ups
Ugh. Needless to say, we're both packing our lunches a little more these days.

The current big wedding projects include finding a location for our rehearsal dinner (strangely proving harder than we ever thought it would) and choosing a song for the father/daughter dance. My dad and I are a little hypersensitive at the moment about possibly choosing a song with lyrics that could be easily misconstrued and we're also trying to walk that line between touching and impossibly corny. Any suggestions on either of these predicaments?

No comments: