1. This NY Mag interview about Kurt's high note on Glee.
2. Pics from DC's very first Dandy Ride, a bicycle ride through town during which people wore their best tweeds.
3. A defense of the actions of Betty Draper, who is probably the prototype for the majority of our grandmothers.
4. The new line of fun headbands and hairpins at Ban.do.
5. I was DROOOLING over all the jewelry I saw this weekend at Pretty Pretty, all made in-house, much of it from found pieces. Gorgeous!
6. A breathtaking diamond ring by Sarah Perlis.
I spent a great weekend in Staunton, my old home, and managed not to take a single picture. Tears! But I left with great memories, which is all that matters!