Bananda by Brent Schoepf
Whew lordy, it's been weeks since I shared my favorite links! And not for lack of reading material...lack of free Sundays! But never fear, if you're bored at work on Monday and looking for some distraction material, I got ya:
- Peek at a famous Virginia estate.
- A better way to introduce friends than mentioning their jobs.
- The 115 status symbols right now.
- How to make your produce/fresh food last.
- Incredible statues only visible at low tide.
- I want this in my belly: tomato grilled cheese with beer and bacon marmalade.
- The Kardashian Playbook: how they got our attention and kept it.
- ICYMI: the most excellent Uptown Funk movie dancing mash-up.
- This Buzzfeed listicle about being in college in the early aughts is so dead-on, it almost hurt to read it from all the nostalgia/memories.
- 10 must-read books by MacArthur Genius Grant winners.
- How to build an art collection, from someone who has done it twice.