Salvador Dali and his pet ocelot. JEALOUS.
The weekend has been simultaneously chill and exciting! After a delicious day of lounging around, I danced my butt off at our friend Gordon's birthday party last night. Tonight we're going to watch Boyhood and the Grammys and it's actually warm enough to grill burgers on the deck! Spring is just around the corner.
- Famous women with armpit hair.
- The amazing story of how Monticello was almost a goner.
- Female artists in their studios.
- Do you have a home? Can you pay for gas? You're doing great.
- A great idea: cover parking lots with solar panels.
- A man has built a mini town in Missouri using salvaged buildings.
- Great art you'll love if you grew up in the nineties.
- Couldn't make it to MOMA's Matisse exhibit? Take the NY Times tour.
- And in case you missed it, Saved By the Bell reunited.