I devoured Astonish Me earlier this week, which sent me down a YouTube rabbit hole of watching old clips of Mikhail Baryshnikov and Gelsey Kirkland dancing the 70s away. A thing of beauty to behold. Here's some lovely links to read (sorry for the delay...today was Wine Club Beach Day):
- 30 Books by women to read before you're 30 (shit, I'm almost out of time!).
- Pictures of people who are (and were) cooler than cool.
- The Onion lays a truth bomb about our reading habits.
- Funny things happen when a Buzzfeed employee accidentally emails the whole company.
- This incredible ad made me cry because it's so beautiful.
- If Game of Thrones came on in the 1980s.
- Someone drew a more accurate map of Native American tribal lands.
- Do your friends seem depressed? Stop telling them to cheer up.